Executive Summary 2018 Report can be found here here.
Executive Summary 2019 Report is now available.
ULTRA-DD will make its impact by the highest level internal research efforts as well as from joint projects with our partners. The ULTRA-DD network model ensures deliverables via well-managed and focused cores, and amplification of impact through collaborators. Our focus areas and deliverables are:
- 3D structures, assays, protein samples to seed academic and industry research
- New methodologies for integral membrane protein production and crystallography
- Pharma medicinal chemistry expertise into the public domain
- Producing and distributing chemical probes to facilitate discovery by academia and industry
- Innovative assays from patient-cells/tissue to uncover disease mechanisms
- A global network of scholars engaged in open source target validation
- New therapeutic opportunities for auto-immune and inflammatory diseases
- Open access research output to stimulate industrial sector drug discovery and development
- Scientific symposia, webinars, publications and open source data base entries
- Integrated collaborations with biotech and pharma companies to test and improve their technology platforms